The power of business board simulations
All you need to know about board simulations
Find out in this presentation by Targetsim founder Dr. Gudrun G. Vogt why business board simulations are so powerful:
- How does it work?
- What is the format?
- What can you do with it?
- What is the impact?
You will find this presentation especially useful if you consider using board simulations for the first time,
or if you need to demonstrate what is special about the approach. It helps you make an informed
decision on how to use the methodology for maximum impact.
How to select great virtual courses
Put an end to boring online courses!
When selecting a course, the structure and the content are important. Check:
Is the course a recorded trainer monologue or is it presented live?
- Which interactive elements are included, e.g. gamification, polls, chat, Q&A, work assignments, participant presentations?
- How are the participants involved? Are they addressed personally and invited to contribute?
- Are the number of participants and course duration appropriate? 12 to 15 people max. are best for interactive courses. Each session should not exceed 2 hours including a short break.
- Can the content be customized to company-specific requirements and learning goals?
- Is the practical application of take-aways (learning transfer) initiated, e.g. by individual action items?
- Do you have to administer the course yourself or is it included in the provider's package?
The more interactive the course, the better is the content anchored and the more satisfied participants are. High satisfaction also increases the recommendation rate and the motivation to take an online course.